Pet Groomer Wanted, Milton, ON
Amazing pet grooming is looking
for the right candidate to become part of its team. The selected person
must be reliable, hard worker, punctual and responsible; also, must have
at least 1 year of experience grooming all kinds of dogs.
Hours of work are Monday to Saturday from 9am till 5pm.
Compensation is based on a 50% commission, plus tips, plus 4% vacation.
Start date will be as soon as possible (As soon as the government of
Ontario lifts all business restrictions due to the COVID-19)
Our premises are already adapted for the new COVID-19 health regulations
If interested, send your resume at
Only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview.
Pet Grooming Store Employment Offer - Richmond BC
One De Fur Pets SPA and Boutique
Mailing Address: 4550 Hastings Street, Burnaby, BC V5C 2K4,Canada
One De Fur Pets Spa and Boutique is a busy pet grooming boutique and
is the Burnaby area’s best choice for pets grooming. We offer
personalized and one-on-one attention Spa services ranging from a basic
bath, brush, nail clipping and nail grinding to a comprehensive full
We are seeking a full-time Grooming Store Manager at our soon-to-open
Richmond location. As a store manager, your primary duties and
responsibilities involve leading the daily operations of the grooming
store, managing staff and other groomers, delivering exceptional
customer services, ensuring safety of staff, pets and clients, and
driving positive business outcomes. The ideal candidate will have at
least 2 years of first-hand grooming experiences with high proficiency
in pet grooming and services, and with verifiable leadership experiences
in the pet grooming industry. Loving animals is a necessity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct and monitor daily operations and employees’ job performance at
our new grooming store to ensure service quality and safety.
• Perform assessment on all pets. Explain and discuss with clients about
the recommended services, build trust with the pet parents with profound
pet health knowledge and grooming experience.
• Perform custom tailored grooming services to all types of pets based
on clients’ specifications and ensure the service outcomes meet clients’
personal preferences and needs.
• Perform “show dog looks” full body trim & style services for dogs and
• Train new groomers and hold them to a satisfactory service standard.
• Evaluate and discuss job performance of employees.
• Plan and organize purchase ordering and receiving.
• Liaison with suppliers to maintain business relationships and
• Handle clients’ questions and address their concerns in a
solution-oriented way. Resolve work-related problems.
• Implement advertising and marketing strategies.
• At least 2 years full-time pet grooming experience.
• Strong professional pet grooming skills. Pet grooming certificate
• At least 2 years verifiable management experiences in pet related and
customer service business.
• Strong customer services and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership skill.
• Completion of secondary school is a must.
• Willing to work on weekends and holidays.
• Love animals.
• English is our working language. Multilingual skills preferred.
Full-time permanent position.
$26.00 per hour.
Work Location: Richmond, BC
Pet Stylist/Groomer - NW Calgary
Tuscany Veterinary Hospital &
Boutique is looking for a full time groomer in our busy salon. This is a
unique opportunity to work in a grooming salon that is part of a
veterinary clinic. We are looking for someone who can confidently work
by themselves with knowledge of popular breed cuts. More importantly we
are looking for someone who loves dogs and is patient and caring.
As a full time groomer at our establishment we offer great hours, a fun
place to work, and commission based salary. Most of our clients are
booking every 6 to 8 weeks for the year and there would be no shortage
If you want to work in a fun place, with a great team please contact Dr.
Maureen Hollinshead with resume :
Pet Stylist Position - Calgary, AB
Very busy S.W. Calgary salon
seeking a qualified, experienced groomer for our very busy shop. You
must have excellent scissoring and clippering skills and have some
knowledge of popular breed trims. Above all expectations of our groomers
we require someone who has gentle and kind handling skills with all
dogs, compassion for senior dogs and patience for puppies who are
entering into their lifetime of regular grooming.
We require you to have the following essentials:
- Professional and friendly customer skills
- Well maintained scissors, blades and clippers
- Clean and well maintained grooming smocks
- Be able to work well with our team
- Have a friendly and hard working attitude
- Be open to new ideas and constructive criticism
We will offer the right candidate(s):
- A large client base with regular customers who regularly book 4, 6 or
8 week appt’s.
- Up to date grooming equipment with the following: individual stainless
hydraulic tables, hydro surge bathing system, individual force and stand
- The best shampoos, coat conditioners, problem skin conditioners and
all the tools to
bathe dogs correctly.
- 123 Pet booking system
- Flexible hours, days. (Full or part-time available)
- No weekends or evenings and we close stat holidays and between Xmas
- We pay sub contract with excellent commission based on your
- We encourage and support seminars and competitions to continue
ideas and techniques in the grooming industry.
- We have a full time manager to deal with all the clientele and
bookings so that our
groomers can focus on their grooming with minimal interruption.
If this position interests you, please send a resume with a short cover
F/T Dog Bather/Receptionist - Mississauga
Salon Pucci, high-end
award winning dog grooming spa in Port Credit Mississauga is looking to
hire a full-time Dog Bather. We are seeking a friendly, people-person
with a strong work ethic and an obvious love of animals to assist our
Candidates should possess the following skills and qualifications:
6 months - 1 year dog grooming or bathing experience an asset
Animal First Aid Certification an asset
Excellent verbal communication and friendly demeanor
Punctual with excellent time management and organizational skills
Able to help lift dogs 60lbs+
Bathing and drying dogs of all sizes
Brushing and de-matting dogs
Nail trimming and filing, ear cleaning, teeth brushing
Lifting/carrying dogs into bathing tub and onto grooming tables
Cleaning/sanitizing work area
Booking appointments over Phone.
Professional Groomer Seeking Full or Part Time Work - ON
Professional groomer seeking full or part time work. Have over 15 years
of experience and certified. Looking in Barrie or surrounding areas.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 647-502-6072 1/4/20
Pet Groomer Wanted - Toronto
Dedicated to service excellence with
an undeniable LOVE for pets, you are an experienced individual who will
provide a wide range of Grooming services such as
• Hair cutting
• Nail trimming
• Ear cleaning
• Tooth brushing
2 Years experience preferred with a portfolio of work,
You are willing to work on a contract basis,
and as a preferred candidate, have an established grooming clientele
supported by references.
If you are interested in joining our team of pet lovers, do not hesitate
to email us at email@example.com OR give us a call at 416-630-2320
Pet Groomer Wanted - Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Uptown Pet Grooming
is currently looking for a full time groomer to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced groomer with a minimum of two years
experience. Someone who is reliable, calm, compassionate with a positive
We offer a stress free work environment. Our salon focuses on quality
over quantity to provide a comfortable environment for the pets and
For more information contact